We serve TK-12 students residing in the following counties:
Kern | Los Angeles | Santa Barbara | Ventura Counties
A student’s admission is guaranteed if:
- There is space available in their grade level
- The student is between the ages of 5-18 years old, and lives in a county we serve.
- You complete the enrollment process.
- TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN
Transitional Kindergarten, often referred to as TK, is an educational opportunity for children who turn five between Sept. 2 and Dec. 2.
Must be age 5 by September 1st of the current school year.
- HIGH SCHOOL
The enrollment age cannot exceed 19 years. Students must be able to complete all graduation requirements by their 20th birthday. Full-time, continuous enrollment is expected. All students must have been continuously enrolled in kindergarten or any of grades 1-12, since their 18th birthday to be eligible for enrollment (EC Section 46300.1).
- US or Foreign Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Records
- Adoption Records
- Affidavits from a parent/legal guardian or pediatrician
- Other Forms of US or Foreign Government-Issued ID
Proof of Guardianship
- Birth certificate
- Official court document stating guardianship
Proof of Immunization
- Peak Prep is required to request immunization records for all students upon admission, and maintain and report immunization records received to the State of California. However, because Peak Prep is a virtual charter school with no classroom instruction, pursuant to SB 277, students are not required to comply with State vaccination requirements as a condition of admission or continued attendance at Peak Prep.
Prior Academic record:
- Report Card (grades K-8) – Please submit a copy of the report card from the most recent school year
Proof of Residency
- A residential utility bill – Acceptable documents include: gas, electric, or water bill issued within the last 30 days, in the resident’s name and service address. (Please send a scan of the entire page.)
- Cable or telephone bill (issued within the last 30 days)
- Residential rental/current lease agreement (including signature page)
- Welfare documents from the Department of Social Services
- Department or Social Security documents (issued within the last 30 days)
Copy of your student’s IEP and Evaluation Report (if applicable)
Copy of your student’s 504 Plan (if applicable)
Please note: Many people have reported having difficulty with DocHub while trying to sign on their phone or tablet. Please fill this out on a computer if possible.
You will also be assigned an Elementary or Homeroom Teacher. This teacher will support your academic and social success, as well as monitor grades and attendance.